A global multi-utility SaaS billing solution from Echo Managed Services
Echo is a utilities market specialist and the developer of the UK’s market leading water customer care and billing system, RapidXtra. Partnering 35 UK utility companies, Echo also provides outsourced multichannel customer contact centre services and comprehensive debt recovery solutions.
Our team of experts are currently busy developing a new, next generation SaaS billing product wholly suited to the global multi-utility market.
Now’s the time to enjoy billing
Echo’s next generation billing and customer intelligence software is designed specifically for utilities and their customers. It provides all the features you need to be compliant and serve your customers efficiently and effectively. A scalable SaaS solution tailored to your market...
- Out of the box proven system, built by utilities market specialists
- All the global billing functionality you need together with tailored local features
- Scalable solution, helping you reduce cost to serve whilst supporting customer experience
- A highly configurable and compliant answer to all your customer billing needs
- Multi-tenant architecture, delivering savings and simplicity as your business evolves
- A future-proofed package for the multi-utility era
- Highly accessible - from anywhere and on any device
- Enabling easy integration with your own and third party systems
The power of choice
When it comes to how you deploy our billing solution, the choice is yours. Choose from one of the below options to match your specific needs.
- Deploy our powerful billing engine as a standalone software product
- Via robust APIs, integrate our billing solution with your current CRM solution
- As an existing Salesforce user, our billing solution is available from the Salesforce AppExchange© as an add-on
- Opt to complement our billing engine with Salesforce© CRM software
Whichever option you choose, you’ll benefit from a flexible, scalable and future-proofed solution.
Partnering with Accenture and Salesforce ©, Echo’s team of experts are busy building a billing solution that will shape the way your people work.
Make the change. Let us help you transform your customer billing
Coming April 2018